120 Vyse Street
5th May 2015
Dear Ms Graham,
Your newly created position for a Director of Sales, which I saw today on the Dayjob.com website, would suit a driven professional like me who thrives in a fast paced environment.
I am excited by the challenge of a blank slate and keen to take ownership of a key leadership role where I will be able to build a department that will be critical to your company’s continued growth.
I have an enviable track record of exceeding sales objectives, whilst at the same time maintaining profitability and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. I can fire the enthusiasm of all those who work under me, and have a proven ability to build high performing teams. As a true professional I never shrink way from responsibility and actively thrive when I’m leading companies in challenging times.
With my current employer, where I have worked for the last three years, I am primarily in charge of business development, client relationships, lead generation and account retention.
Aside from the technical competencies, I possess high levels of energy, have an infectious level of enthusiasm and always try to be a leader and role model for others.
To help you make a decision on my application I have attached my most recent CV with this letter.
I sincerely hope you will be in touch with me within the next few days as regards an interview and I would like to remind you that I can be contacted directly either on my mobile…………… or by email on …………………………
Tel: 0044 121 638 0026
More Director of Sales cover letter examples
Director of Sales cover letter 2
Director of Sales cover letter 3
Director of Sales resume examples
Director of Sales resume 1
Director of Sales resume 2
Director of Sales resume 3
Sales Director resume examples
Sales Director resume 2
Sales Director resume 3
Sales Director CV templates
Sales Director CV
Sales Director CV 1
Director cover letter examples
Director cover letter
Director cover letter 1
Director cover letter 2
Director cover letter 3
Director CV and resume examples
Art Director CV
Executive Director resume
Finance Director CV
Managing Director CV
Online Business Management degree
Online Management degree courses
Online Project Management degree courses
Business Management courses
Business Management degree
Management degree courses
Management training courses
Project Management courses
More Cover Letters
Cover letter examples
Hotel Sales Manager Cover Letter
Hotel Sales Managers make sure a hotel meets its financial goals by managing sales teams. Essential responsibilities of a Hotel Sales Manager are attracting guests, developing sales campaigns, formulating sales goals, recruiting and training staff, liaising with large groups that may provide customers, selling hotel services such as exercise facilities or room upgrades, attending industry events, updating their job knowledge, and developing strategies to ensure repeat business.
Those interested in a Hotel Sales Manager career should mention the following assets in their cover letters:
- Selling skills
- Hospitality and hotel management training
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-confidence and motivation
- Being able to work under pressure
- Availability for travel
- Computer competences
- Commercial awareness
Comparable skills and qualifications for Hotel Sales Manager can be seen in the sample cover letter provided right below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Hotel Sales Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Moore:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my strong interest in the Hotel Sales Manager position you have available with Caravalo Resort. As a highly skilled and successful manager with more than 14 years of experience driving profitable tourism and hospitality operations, I possess a wide range of knowledge and experience that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your establishment.
My expertise lies in successfully developing and implementing new facility attractions, expanding business opportunities, and managing staff and resources to attract global customers and aggressively grow revenues. Through my experience, I have become adept in overseeing a wide variety of operational responsibilities to ensure outstanding guest service and optimize sales team performance. My additional success in establishing and maintaining positive relationships positions me to make a significant contribution to Caravalo.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Successfully overseeing profit and loss functions, marketing activities, budget forecasts, daily operations, trend analysis, and sales negotiations for industry-leading hotels and resorts.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams—including Corporate Office, Hotel Management, Brand Representatives, Front Desk & Hotel Support, and Accounting—to drive outside and B2B sales efforts and win new clientele.
- Creating and presenting high-impact presentations demonstrating facility highlights for corporate conferences, seminars, and general advertising.
- Implementing brand standards and initiatives while striving for ongoing service enhancement.
- Playing a key role in construction, renovation, and expansion projects to maximize revenues and stimulate business development and build-out efforts.
- Overseeing staff development and management—including recruitment, training, and coaching—to encourage progressive professional development and stimulate top-flight team performance.
- Realizing consistent bottom-line improvements through effective networking, communication, problem-solving, and presentation abilities.
- Earning a Diploma in Hospitality Management from Pittsburgh State College.
My proven dedication to optimizing operational success and sales expansion in the hospitality industry, along with my acute ability to provide an exceptional level of guest service, will contribute immensely to the success of Caravalo Resort. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss this opportunity, and my qualifications, in further detail.
Joan B. Wilson