HR Executive Cover Letter
Hr Executives are responsible for basic human resources functions in a company. Essential job duties of an Hr Executive include coordinating and supervising human resources staff, attracting talented employees, determining training needs, handling employment notices, attending recruiting fairs, selecting suitable candidates, conducting interviews, administering benefits and payroll, processing paychecks, adhering to labor laws, and reporting to senior management.
The ideal candidate for an Hr Executive position should be able to demonstrate the following skills throughout their job applications and cover letters:
- Human resources expertise
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer competences
- Knowledge of business operations and company objectives
- Time management
- Quality focus
Just below is visible a cover letter sample presenting similar Hr Executive skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Executive Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Sanders:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the HR Executive position you have available. As an accomplished senior-level HR professional with extensive experience and finely honed abilities in talent acquisition, candidate management, employee relations, and a full range of additional HR responsibilities, I am confident that I have the knowledge and talents to enable me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My expertise lies in successfully directing full-cycle organizational recruitment and staff relations, including candidate prospecting, training and development, and performance evaluation. For more than 12 years, I have excelled in challenging high-level HR positions, demonstrating a keen ability to identify optimal talent to exceed goals and evolve policies to measurably improve performance. Additionally, my established success training and supervising staff positions me to make a significant contribution in this role.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualifications for this position:
- Excelling in progressively challenging positions of increasing responsibility for Worldwide Media LLC, most recently serving as the Director of Human Resources and leading all aspects of training, talent assessment, succession planning, compensation/benefits, change leadership, strategy development, and policy implementation.
- Establishing solid and trusting partnerships through exceptional relationship-building skills; utilizing solid communication and interpersonal abilities to secure personnel, peer, and management trust.
- Demonstrating proficiency in a variety of additional HR-related tasks, including resource planning, occupational health and safety, and project management.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my expert knowledge of staff recruitment and human resources strategies will contribute immensely to the success of your company.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Geneva R. Riley
The cover letter template pack on this page is for a human resources professional with 6 years of experience. The applicant is seeking a HR manager position in a large corporate office. The cover letter below has been written based on a real HR resume sample hosted on our website.
In a hurry? Our state of the art cover letter builder can help you write a convincing cover letter in minutes.
Build My Free Cover Letter Now >>
SEE ALSO > How to Write Your Resume
Human Resources Cover Letter
The cover letters below are based on the human resources resume example on the left. Click on the image to get tips on how to write a resume that supports your cover letter.
The candidate below emphasizes their ability to maintain a positive working environment, target recruitment programs, and mediating employee disputes. These are important qualities that all HR professionals should target in their cover letters. Download the template pack below and choose your favorite style — Park, Elegant, or Classic. Use the samples to help you format your own cover letter.
Click Here to Download Our
HR CL Template Pack
[341 Company Address
Company City, State, xxxxx
Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. (Manager’s Name),
I’m contacting you regarding your advertisement for the Human Resources opening listed on your website. My interest in this position stems from my belief that I have the right combination of relevant staffing experience, communication skills, and high levels of organization that make me a superb candidate.
To date I feel my strongest abilities are:
- Increasing employee retention by rigorously maintaining a positive work environment
- Developing targeted outreach recruitment programs to recruit the best talent and meet all departmental hiring requirements
- Creating user-friendly application forms and questionnaires to be used by the organization during staff recruitment and interviewing.
- Arbitrating labor disputes in collaboration with the legal department.
I consider myself to be a dedicated and dependable individual who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills. I feel that a relationship with your company would be mutually beneficial, as my educational background, HR experience, and qualifications would make me a perfect fit for your Human Resources position, and would also allow me to refine my skills in a new working environment.
In closing, I would like to thank you for your time and attention, and I hope to have the chance to discuss the opening with you in person.
SEE ALSO > Free, Downloadable Resume Template Packs
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? For information on how to write your cover letter from scratch check out this guide that walks you through the steps here.