20 Easy and Interesting Problem-Solution Essay Topic Ideas
― Albert Einstein
Now when you have to write a problem-solution essay, the process can be slightly different. Even though the structure of a problem-solution essay is quite clear by its name, when it comes down to researching, constructing, and finally writing the essay, there can be some confusion. So, before you get down to finalizing a topic that interests you, here are some guidelines you need to keep in mind.
- describe, in detail, what the problem is.
- provide more than one possible solutions.
- pick one of the more practical and feasible solutions.
- explain why this solution will work.
◆ Providing one-to-one mentoring that builds a support network for the teen.
◆ Informing family members to actively engage in the situation for a direct and positive effect.
◆ Focusing on alternative schooling programs that cater to the teen's academic requirements.
◆ Increasing number of buses/trains every hour to advocate efficiency.
◆ Using public transportation means saving money on gas and parking.
◆ Providing a discount ticket deal with offers on daily and annual tickets.
◆ Educating their kids about the risks involved and understanding Internet safety.
◆ Having an open conversation about the issue and trusting that they will make the right decisions.
◆ Installing a tracking app to monitor the child's Internet usage.
◆ Accepting that marriage is between two people in love; letting them choose a life partner for and by themselves.
◆ Providing support for the constitution of marriage without shaming an individual's personal choices.
◆ Helping to eliminate hatred among people who cannot or will not perceive ideas beyond their understanding.
◆ Deciding between enforcing a harsher policy of deportation or providing asylum for illegal aliens already living in the country.
◆ Making them pay taxes to reduce economic burden off tax paying citizens.
◆ Restricting organizations to hire illegal immigrants in order to reduce their own expenses.
◆ Putting in measures where people can earn an income and provide support for themselves and their family members.
◆ Providing emergency shelters and programs for people who need to get by in a time of crisis.
◆ Developing a range of housing options for homeless people.
◆ Speak up if you see other people passing racial comments at you or someone else; don't take the abuse.
◆ Host an anti-racism meeting in your community where people of different races can come and meet everyone and understand each other's cultures.
◆ Discuss the issue with your family members, friends, neighbors, and colleagues, and ask them to do the same; spread the message.
◆ Enforcing laws that make businesses and the general mass to pursue fuel alternatives like green technology.
◆ The government should push a variety of trade policies in order to address the issue.
◆ Along with the U.S., countries with higher population need to work together, rather than partake in the blame game.
◆ Stop preaching others and get right down to it yourself.
◆ Finding a support system or group that understands and guides you to your goal.
◆ Making some lifestyle changes; what you eat, where you eat, people you eat with, etc.
◆ Publishing an article with pictures of drunk drivers; public humiliation can be quite persuasive.
◆ Enforcing stricter laws to punish offenders.
◆ Placing sobriety checkpoints throughout the year; and not just during the holidays.
◆ Organizing classes, groups, and programs by teaming up with administrators and teachers who can make a change.
◆ Raising awareness in schools, colleges, and communities about the advantages of providing proper opportunities to these students.
◆ Pushing the 'new' study approach with not just the gifted and talented students, but with everyone who can benefit from the program.
◆ Getting yourself and your community involved in educating everyone about its impact and how to intervene safely.
◆ If you see or hear anything, call 911 immediately.
◆ Along with the national Domestic Violence shelter helpline and/or the local police, have an intervention plan in motion.
◆ Discussing the values of your family, explaining them about your opinions on drugs, and letting them know your boundaries regarding the same.
◆ Getting involved in the child's life, providing support in academics and extracurricular activities, and showing support in his/her hobbies.
◆ Helping your child understand the reason and necessity to choose a positive social group.
◆ Organizing a support group for parents whose kids play video games and possess aggressive and angry feelings.
◆ Educating kids about the positives of playing video games; channeling their interests to become a professional gamer, improved cognitive skills, etc.
◆ Offering programs to develop their skills in such a way that it can be put to their advantages for the future.
◆ Partaking in objective listening.
◆ Watching romantic movies together in order to save their relationship.
◆ Letting go of the relationship and finding someone else to love.
◆ Government needs to step in and regular the amount of money a candidate spends on his/her campaign.
◆ The constitution should be improved in order to address the issue.
◆ A law should be passed which clearly defines the amount of money donated to the candidates.
◆ Find someone else to live with. Move out yourself or throw your roommate out.
◆ Be honest about the issues you're facing and finding a common ground.
◆ Have your roommate sign an agreement like Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstadter do in The Big Bang Theory.
◆ Including the athletes, the general student body should host a series of rallies and events in order to get the administration's attention.
◆ More concentration should be given to academics than athletics.
◆ Instead of monetary compensation for the games, yearly tuition should be waived off.
◆ Enforcement of stricter laws that protect privacy rights of every American citizen against government surveillance.
◆ Divulging information to the public so that everyone knows what the intelligence community is up to.
◆ A more proactive approach from the government is required to monitor the intelligence community instead of harassing the general mass.
◆ Creating policies where the school should provide heightened security in and around campuses or initiate the buddy system.
◆ Encouraging female students to participate in self-defense classes.
◆ Raising awareness around the campus, sharing resources, and providing counseling for survivors.
The 30 Most Interesting Problem Solution Essay Topics To Discuss
What is a problem solution essay?
It is a particular form of essay, where you pose a question and provide a solution to it. You choose a topic that is a question and might have multiple solutions. Then you convey which you think is the best solution, and provide details and point on your choice. Then you say why the solution you chose is better than all others. It is the best way to convey your perspective on a particular matter, no matter how controversial.
Topic suggestions for your essay
Finding the proper topic for your essay can be difficult. It needs to be something that you have good knowledge about, something that can be formed as a question with multiple answers. A few of the essay topics, or 30 to be exact, suggestion of topics will include
- - How to teach money management at an early age?
- - What are the ways that driving tests can be made more stringent so as to ensure safety?
- - What are the ways to publicize public transport so that people use it more often?
- - How can the laws be framed to encourage adoption and decrease population?
- - What can the parents of specially-able children do to make their wards feel normal?
- - What is the best educational infrastructure to promote merit and merit only?
- - What subjects should be made compulsory in middle schools?
- - What are the ways to stop bullying, physical and mental harassment in schools?
- - What can be done to ensure that all students across all schools at a particular stage of education have similar knowledge and application skills?
- - What should be done to help students who take their time in learning in schools?
- - What can be done to make higher education affordable and achievable to all?
- - What are the alternatives to the present quota reservation system in higher education and job employment?
- - What can be done to focus education more on application and less on book-knowledge?
- - What are the alternative accommodations to college hostels and why they are better/worse?
- - How to avoid procrastinating?
- - How to popularize physical sports in college-goers?
- - How can players avoid media?
- - How can sportsperson avoid distraction and learn some discipline?
- - What should be the salary cap for sportspersons?
- - What can be done to encourage sports at young age?
- - What can be done for homeless people?
- - What can be done to eradicate illiteracy?
- - What can be done for population control?
- - What can be done to control domestic violence?
- - What can be done to increase employment opportunities?
- - How to deal with immigration problems?
- - How to make long distance relationship work?
- - How to end a failing relationship with dignity?
- - What can be done to have better population control laws?