1. The School functions five days a week. It has a Primary Wing (Classes 1 to 5), a Secondary Wing (Classes 6 to 10) and a Senior Secondary Wing (Classes 11 and 12).The timings of all the wings are the same through out the year, from 07.30 hrs to 13.30 hrs. The School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and follows the laid down syllabus.
The School follows a continuous system of evaluation and the academic performance of the students is adjudged on the basis of a three-tier system of examination. The weightage is as follows :- UNIT TEST I & II 10% HALF YEARLY EXAM 15% ANNUAL EXAM 75% In case a student joins after 31 Dec, the results of only the Annual Examination is considered for promotion. There are no formal examinations for Classes I and II
3. French is the Third Language in Class 6 in lieu of Sanskrit and Second Language in Class 9, in lieu of Hindi and Sanskrit.
4. CBSE introducedContinous Comprehensive Evaluation for Class IX from Oct 2009 onwards.
Salient features of CBSE CCE Scheme for Class IX & X from Academic year 2009-2010 are as follows-
a) CCE refers to a system of school based assessment that covers all aspects of student's development.
Infact it is an amalgam of Scholastic & Co-Scholastic Evaluation.
i) Scholatic Evaluation includes-
Scholastic A - Academic subjects (Languages, Maths, Science, Social Science)
Scholastic B - Work Experience, Physical & Health Education, Art Education.
ii) Co-Scholastic Evaluation includes Life Skills, Attitudes & Values, Outdoor Activities.
b) Scholatic Evaluation consist of Formative Assessment & Summative Assessment-
i) Formative Assessment: It is carried out throughout the year by the teacher formally & informally.
ii) Summative Assessment: It is End of the year Exam for which Question paper will come from CBSE.
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT will comprise of- Class Work, Home Work, Oral Questions, Quizzes, Projects, Assignments / Tests and a Paper-Pencil test (Unit Test).
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT will be Term End Examination. Curriculum and syllabus for this will be as circulated by the board.
c) In Class IX, Academic Year will have 2 terms.
i) FIRST TERM: APRIL to SEPTEMBER
II) SECOND TERM: OCTOBER to MARCH
ASSESSMENT FOR ACADEMIC YEAR
TERM I includes FA1, FA2 and SA1
TERM II INCLUDES FA3, FA4 and SA2
FINAL Assessment will be based on FA1+FA2+FA3+FA4 (10% each) and SA1 (20%) and SA2 (40%)
i.e FA (40%) + SA1 (20%) + SA2 (40%) = TOTAL (100%)
Note: For Academic year 2009-2010, CCE for Class IX is for Second Term only.
CCE will continue in Class X also.
for Scholastic A consist of Nine Point Grading scale A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1 & E2.
for Scholastic B consist of Five Point Grading Scale A+, A, B+, B & C.
for Co-Scholastic Subjects Grades are A+, A & B.
SENIOR SECONDARY WING
5. The various subject combinations offered at the Senior Secondary level are:-
|Science with Mathematics||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/ Computer Science / Economics.|
|Science without Mathematics||English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio Technology,Physical Education / Home Science/ Fine Arts/ Informatics Practices/ Psychology.|
|Commerce with Mathematics||English, Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy.|
|Commerce without Mathematics||English, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Physical Education / Home Science/ Fine Arts/ Psychology.|
|Humanities||English, History, Geography, Hindi/ Economics/ Political Sc, Physical Education / Home Science/ Fine Arts/ Informatics Practices/ Psychology/Mathematics|
6. To facilitate better organization and maximum participation of the students in various Co-curricular Activities and Sports, the School follows a House System . The four Houses are :
7. In order to develop a sense of involvement and to understand that duties come before rights, Student Councils have been established in the School .
Я ищу одного человека. - Знать ничего не знаю. - Не знаю, о ком вы говорите, - поправил его Беккер, подзывая проходившую мимо официантку.
Он купил две бутылки пива и протянул одну Двухцветному. Панк изумленно взглянул на бутылку, потом отпил изрядный глоток и тупо уставился на Беккера.